Running a business isn’t easy, but you love what you do and you love working for yourself.
You’ve got the basics down, money is regularly coming in the door, and for the most part, you feel like you know what you’re doing.
You don’t struggle with the same challenges you did when you were first starting out, but you’re coming up against new ones, like…
- You’re working way too hard and don’t know how to shift it.
- You know you need to delegate more but can’t figure out what to delegate or how to do it effectively.
- You need to better manage and lead a growing team.
- You want to get out of the day-to-day operations of your business.
- You want to work less without making less—or grow your business without working more—but achieving that feels almost impossible.
… just to name a few examples.
As an action-taker, you’re not looking for someone to do the work for you. You’re looking for an experienced mentor who can share what she knows to get you to your goals faster.
As a self-aware business owner, you know you can get in your own way. You want someone who will tell it to you straight, so the mindset stuff won’t hold you back.
You want strategic guidance and laser-sharp, compassionate insights from someone who’s been where you are and can show how to get through your current sticking points and to your next level of growth.
And most of all, you want unique-to-you solutions, not cookie-cutter formulas.
This is where I come in.
I mentor business owners who are ready to get out of the day-to-day operations of their business, develop their leadership and management skills, and work less without earning less.
You don’t want to join another mastermind. And you’re not looking for a DIY program.
You want one-on-one, personalized support to work through the next set of leadership, people management, and time management challenges you’re facing in your business.
You know what you want to achieve but need guidance on how to execute the details to achieve those goals. Maybe that’s talking your ideas out, getting more clear on the specifics of what needs to happen, or having someone help you clear the inner roadblocks.
Bottom line is, you want a mentor who can guide you to achieve your goals on your terms.
My best clients:
- Have a strong self-awareness and appreciate when someone else points out mindset limitations
- Are motivated, driven, and determined to create what they dream of—without burning out
- Value the freedom and flexibility that owning your own business gives them
- Want to make a contribution with their work without sacrificing their well-being
- Are self-directed, showing up with clear questions and issues to work through
- Are self-accountable, following through on things discussed during mentorship sessions
- Take personal responsibility for their actions and non-actions in business and in life
Mentorship is $750 for a 1 hour session. There’s no long-term engagement or commitment required.
At the end of your first session, we’ll discuss if regular appointments are something we want to plan for (so I can reserve spots for you and not take on additional clients), but you’re under no obligation to continue with sessions or commit to a schedule.
If you’re interested in mentorship, fill out this form. I’ll personally respond within 5 business days to discuss whether we’re a fit to work together and what the next steps are.