Running a business isn’t easy, but you love what you do and you love working for yourself.
You’ve got the basics down, money is regularly coming in the door, and for the most part, you feel like you know what you’re doing.
You don’t struggle with the same challenges you did when you were first starting out, but you’re coming up against new ones, like…
- You’re working way too hard and don’t know how to shift it.
- You know you need to delegate more but can’t figure out what to delegate or how to do it effectively.
- You need to better manage and lead a growing team.
- You want to get out of the day-to-day operations of your business.
- You want to work less without making less—or grow your business without working more—but achieving that feels almost impossible.
… just to name a few examples.
As an action-taker, you’re not looking for someone to do the work for you. You’re looking for guidance.
As a self-aware business owner, you know you can get in your own way. You want someone who will tell it to you straight, so the mindset stuff won’t hold you back.
You want strategic guidance and laser-sharp, compassionate insights from someone who’s been where you are and can show how to get through your current sticking points and to your next level of growth.
And most of all, you want unique-to-you solutions, not cookie-cutter formulas.
This is where I come in.
I mentor multiple six-figure business owners who are looking to develop their leadership and management skills, get out of the day-to-day operations of their business, and work less without earning less.
You don’t want to join another mastermind. You’re not looking for the next evergreen-webinar-to-facebook-ad-strategy or whatever the latest Instagram trend is.
You want one-on-one, personalized support to work through the next set of leadership, people management, and time management challenges you’re facing in your business.
You want a mentor who can guide you to create the business you want on your terms.
My best clients:
- Have a strong self-awareness and appreciate when someone else points out mindset limitations
- Are motivated, driven, and determined to create what they dream of
- Want to make a contribution with their work without sacrificing their well-being
- Value the freedom and flexibility that owning your own business gives them
- Show up with clear questions and issues to work through
- Are self-accountable for following through on things discussed during mentorship sessions
- Take personal responsibility for their actions and non-actions in business and in life
Note: Although I have ideas and experience to share around marketing and business strategy, this isn’t the focus of the work we’ll do.
Mentorship is $750 for a 1 hour session. There’s no long-term engagement or commitment required.
At the end of your first session, we’ll discuss if regular appointments are something we want to plan for (so I can reserve spots for you and not take on additional clients), but you’re under no obligation to continue with sessions or commit to a schedule.
If you’re interested in mentorship, fill out this form. I’ll personally respond within 5 business days to discuss whether we’re a fit to work together and what the next steps are.
I surpassed my goals for the year—in just six months.“Working with Jenny was the biggest gift I ever gave to my business. I knew I needed a mentor to show me the way, and Jenny did that so well! With her guidance, in under 6 months, my business completely changed, and I’m enjoying my life, money, and freedom like never before. Two of my goals at the beginning of my work with Jenny were a specific revenue target and to start working part time by the end of the year. I exceeded my revenue target 6 months ahead of schedule by working only five mornings a week!”
Giada Carta, Soulful Mentor, Milan, Italy