Guest posting is great way to get your name and your business in front of more people. It can also help you grab newsletter subscribers, customers, and clients.
The most common question I get from my clients when it comes to guest posting is “How do I find a good place to guest post?” Today I’m sharing with you exactly what I tell them.
Here are my top 5 easy ways to find sites for guest posting.
1. Ask your favorite clients what blogs they read.
2. Write down 5-10 words or phrases that describe what your ideal client cares about in her life or work, outside of her work with you. Then Google those phrases and see what blogs pop up from your query.
3. Search Alltop.com for blogs that relate to the phrases mentioned above.
4. Within your industry, choose 3-5 people whom you admire. Google their full name, searching for sites where they have guest posted.
5. Register at myblogguest.com and search for guest posting opportunities.
What other ways have you found guest posting opportunities? Share them in the comments below.My Personal Recommendation for YouHow to Successfully Use Guest Posting to Get the Right Traffic to Your Website & Make More Money Online