You know it’s critical to know your niche if you want to make money online… but are you worried if you’re too niched (or not niched enough)?
The fine line between too niched and not niched enough can be tricky!
That’s why I’m excited to share this mini workshop to help you nail your niche once and for all.
In today’s mini workshop, you’re going to discover…
- Why the way most people “niche down” is wrong—and the right way to do it
- My top two tricks for finding the sweet spot in your niche
- How to never feel trapped by your niche
- The secret to never excluding anyone, even when you really niche down
And since I know you’re committed to making it your business work, I kept this video short and sweet so you can use these tips immediately.
Check out the video now, so you can finally feel confident about your niche and start attracting your perfect prospects.Click to TweetHow do you know if you’ve niched down too far (or not far enough)? Jenny Shih has the answer.
Over to you
We’ve covered a lot today, and now I want to hear from you!
Tell me in the comments:
- What is your #1 insight about your niche?
- What action step are you taking next around your niche?
- What questions do you have about niching?
And if you have any tips on what helped you get clear on your niche, please share them in the comments as well.